Freezer Jam 2014 is being held at the Michigan League in Ann Arbor, MI on March 1st, 2014. We welcome individual and group/corps registrations either online or via email. Please provide the name and corps affiliation for all registrations.
- Registration for Freezer Jam 2014 is $30 per person
- Please register before 2/22/14
- You may register online or by mail
- Online registration is now open here: http://freezerjam2014registration.brownpapertickets.com/
- There is a $0.99 + 3.5% fee for credit card processing through BrownPaperTickets.com
- Please submit a list of all attendees’ names through the registration interface or via email at [d3corps at gmail com]
Registration by postal mail
- Individuals and corps may also register by mail
- Write checks payable to “The D3 Fife and Drum Corps”
- Contact us at [d3corps at gmail com] for the address
- Please include a list of all attendees’ names with your registration
Important details about Freezer Jam 2014
- We are offering a friendly individual competition for junior (under 16 years) and senior (16 and older) fifers and drummers at Freezer Jam 2014. Space is limited, so interested musicians should sign up by contacting us at [d3corps at gmail com]. We will ask all competitors to perform (by memory) one common tune and a tune of their choice. There are competitions in fife and drum. We will have a prize for the winner of each category, and we would like to invite the top winners to perform during the concert. More details will be posted soon.
- Once again, we will be hosting the “same tune, different corps” feature at Freezer Jam 2014. This year, we invite individuals and/or corps to bring a unique arrangement or variation on “The Power of Whiskey” to Freezer Jam 2014. We will have an hour-long session dedicated to the shared performances of our collected variations. We will have music stands available for this session. If your group or one of your members would like to arrange this tune, please let us know so that we can set aside enough time – you can email us at [d3corps at gmail com]. Also, we’d like to collect these variations and assemble them into an online music book for the fife and drum community.
- We will have free lodging and discounted hotels available for corps members traveling from out of town. Those details will be posted soon.
- Also, parking will be available for the workshop attendees. We will have maps ready to share soon as well.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions! Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in a couple of months!